Meet the Village of Frazeysburg Staff
Specifications for curbside clean-up and un- acceptable items is as follows.
• Only customers with an Active WM account will be serviced
• All material is to be within 3 feet of the curb by 5:00 AM.
• All material must be on street side of ditch line
• Any item left in the ditch line will not be picked up
• Trucks will make one pass down each side of the street, we will not return for late setouts.
• Maximum 10 minute loading time per address
• Collection of all bulk items within reason ( i.e. complete tear down of garage, hot tubs, complete garage doors will not accepted) Chief will be notified of extreme cases.
• Loose items to be boxed, bagged, or bundled
• Lumber to be cut and bundled in 48” lengths 40 lbs. maximum, nails removed
• Carpet to be cut rolled and bundled in 36” lengths 40 lbs. maximum
• Windows, glass and mirrors must be less than 3’ X 4’ in size & taped
• Freon MUST be Removed and tagged from appliances,
• Mattress and cloth furniture to be wrapped in plastic due to bed bugs
• All items to be within reason that two men can safely lift.
b. House hold garbage –food waste
c. Dead animals
d. House hold hazardous waste / liquid paint
e. Paints / Solvents
f. Propane tanks/ gas tanks.
g. Car parts, engines, batteries
h. Dirt / Rocks/ Sod/ Concrete / Bricks & Blocks
i. No individual item over 5’ long, 3’ wide, or 3’ high, weighing over 100 lbs.
k. Brush / Yard Waste
m. Appliances containing Freon.